What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Chocolate Buffet... humbug!!

first of all I must confess, I am not as much as a chocoholic as I thought I was..

The selection of the Chocolate Buffet at Fullerton Hotel is quite frankly pathetic.. With the high pricing (S$28+++) per person, I would expect a gallore of chocolates and endless choice of chocolates presented, where one would feel like Hansel and Gretel stumbling upon the candy house, where everything and anything should be made of candy, where in my case should be made of chocolates.. Alas, all they have is 3 small tables, one for the chocolate fountain, the other displaying less than 20 types of chocolate desserts, and the last one, a chef making chocolate drink from less than 10 types of chocolates..

That was it!!! My goodness!! Personally, I would say "What a rip off!!" So what if the hotel is a 6 star hotel? So what if it was a friday night?? One should not advertise the buffet as a 'Chocolate Buffet' unless one has more than 30 or 40 different kinds of chocolate cakes/desserts/whatever!! And I can't even find dark chocolate!! Frankly, with the kind of money paid (after adding up the +++ , it came to almost S$33 per person!!), I can stuff myself silly with nice chocolate desserts from other restaurants/bakeries...

Aiy... felt sooo cheated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home