What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, March 17, 2006

And the fortune teller said...

It was a very weird week...

Public transport in Singapore, I'm refering to public buses there, dont usually break down. But, well and behold, I was so 'fortunate' to have encountered it twice within this week!! Once on Tuesday and the other was yesterday.. Yesterday also was not really my day, with my system application deciding to take a rest.. causing all users in AP unable to use it.. siao... and the solution to this problem was.. restarting the application involved in all the servers!! I didn't even have to reboot the servers..

During lunch time, I went to MPH. Saw some books by that Malaysian Fortune Teller lady (you should who I meant) and took a brief look at what she had to say about Tigers in the year 2006. And guesss what, according to her, this month (Mar 4 to Apr 6) is supposed to be ultra super 'suei' for Wood Tiger (those born in 1974). Her advice was to just hid at home as everything we do/encounter will be bad, and we are a walking disaster waiting to happen..

Well, well, well... So there is a culprit for all my misfortune this month!! I will believe it, yeah right! I will not put whatever that happens to me this month or any other time to feng shui/ba zhi/horoscope/zhi wei/etc. Yes, I do believe that these things do influences, however subtlely, our lives, but I will not put the blame of whatever that happened to me (good or bad) on them. We all have a choice, we are ultimately responsible for ourselves, and we should take our lives into our own hands. We have to make do with whatever cards that life has dealt us. We can use all those advices/insights that we gained from all of these to make better choices. We should be the master of our lives, instead of letting them dictate how we should live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home