What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Signed Up...

Yesterday, I've signed up for Japanese Language Lesson at Bunka Language School at Delfi Orchard... Classes will start on 27 Mar, every Monday for the subsequent 2 months. This means that every Monday, I shall leave office at 5.30pm (for dinner first) or wait for my colleague to go together at 6pm. The lesson starts 6.30pm and ends 3 hours later.

The school was recommended by 2 of my ex-colleagues. So it should be good. However, looking at the 'text book' that was given, I am seriously curious at how the teacher is going to pull this off. The way the book is structured is very different from any conventional Japanese language text books.. So maybe they (the school) really did find a better way to teach Japanese..

So, let's see after 2 months' lessons, what will be my verdict. Will it be a $220 well-spent or just throwing money down the drain for something that is better left to self-learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home