What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Appreciation..

Well, well, well, what do you know... I was commended for providing excellent services to a project during the VISA-TS staff meeting this afternoon! I was one of the 5 being commended by the VISA-TS General Manager and presented with a token of appreciation..

Unfortunately, I wasn't not present to enjoy that appreciation as I was still stuck at my desk, still frantically trying to sort out my monitoring team roster headache. Later, the 'Manager' of the project passed me that token. It turned out to be a VISA-TS jacket!! Not bad... They even make sure the jacket does fit by giving me a size-L...

Not just that.. The business owner of that project even promised the 5 of us a treat, on company's expense!! Wow!!

So, it seems that it does pay (in a small way, monetary-wise) to do my best (even if it's only during those short office hours)... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home