What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, March 27, 2006

Dai ichi ka (第一课)

Went to my first Jap lesson today.

The class is small, there is only 13 of us, including the teacher, Ooya-Sensei. The class is quite tough in the sense that it forces you to remember and use the things she taught. There is a lot of interactivity within the class which is good. I can't comment on the effectiveness of the class as yet, but by attending an actual class, it forces me to set aside time to learn and practice Japanese.

We are supposed to read only Hiragana from lesson 5 onwards, so that leaves me with about a month to memorise all of them.. Hopefully, I can use what I've learnt for my planned trip to Tokyo this October. Gambatte!

Soreja mata. shitsureeshimasu....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home