What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Y does my nose go on running??

(sing it to the tune of "Why does my heart go on beating?" - End of the World by the Carpenters)

My nose has been the cause of most of my MCs in my working life. Either that or fever/headache. I seem to be so easily succumable to these small ailments. My nose runs at least once a month, if I am lucky. I must have contributed at least 20-30% of the deforestration in Borneo for my constant demand of tissue.. And think about the money that could be better spend other than buying tissues..

I need to do something about this sensitive nose of mine.. I can't go on forever contributing to the papermills.

I will exercise more often. I will cut down on my consumption of cold drinks. I will eat more fruits/vegetables and Vit C. Let's see if these will work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home