What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

X-Uni mates...

Had dinner with my best mates in Uni just now.

I knew them since my days in NUS. One of them is my room-mate during my first year in Eusoff Hall. Come to think of it, we have known each other for almost 12 years now!! It was good to meet up with them.. Both of them are doing equally well... One is a marketing director while the other a retail manager! One of them is even getting married this coming Sep!!

Frankly, I'm most at ease around the both of them.. We all have seen each other in the best and worst of times, in our most untidiness or our most glamorous (both of them are more glamourous/professional than me, anytime).. I can talked things that I dont normally talked about with them. It's good to have friends who knows who I really am. To accept me as what I am and not expect me to be who they want me to be... I sincerely thank them for this..

Hopefully we can meet up more often in future.. These are friends who were made to be kept.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home