What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Siao!! Mad rush and sleep deprived...

What a mad rush it was the last few days.. Reached KLIA on 05 Feb, ard 7.30pm. Reached 4th Uncle's house ard 8.30pm, left an hour later. Reached Taiping 1am of 06 Feb. Prayed til almost 4am, slept. Then I was in a coach heading back Singapore in less than 16 hours. Reached Singapore around 5am (7 Feb).... Working on 08 Feb!!

Wasn't feeling that well on 07 Feb, but luckily the panadols worked its magic and I'm able to go to work at 7am on 08 Feb.

It's no fun being back at work... As everyone here has started work since 31 Jan, my share of the work has been piling up.. :( And just when I thought I would have a good night sleep last night, my guy on duty for system monitoring called me this morning at 5:45am!! Couldn't sleep after that... And I'm having an application training these 2 days!! Siao!!

Hopefully I can get a good rest this coming weekend... Pray hard hard that no emergency arises or servers going gila...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home