What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Trip to China (Part 1)

Went to China for 8 days during the recent Chinese New Year.

Main purpose of the tour was to visit the village my grandfather came from in Fu Jian. It is a village called 向阳村in 南安市. We were to spend 2 days and 2 nights there. The other days were to visit some famous temples and tourist attractions in 厦门、莆田、福州 and 泉州.

My 3rd, 4th, 7th, 8th & 11th Uncles/Aunties and 6th Auntie, together with 6 of my (younger) cousins and my parents made the trip . A total of 20 Mr/Mrs/Miss Gohs. :)

I will note down what I saw and experienced during the trip in my subsequent postings.. Stay tuned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home