What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, December 05, 2005

Body still feeling alright.. for now..

Woke up this morning, half expecting body aches of monsterous magnitude, yet it didnt materialise (yet). There are some sore muscles here and there, but nothing major that could render me incapable of going to work. (damn!)

However, as the day goes by, parts of my body start to moan, time-delayed it seemed... Now most of my major muscle groups are quite sore, including my neck and shoulder muscles! Mmm.. when were they involved in the run?? Anyway, don't plan to start running these few days. Shall rest till maybe Wed or Thu before I (try/intend to) follow my colleagues to the gym during lunch time.

Will try to jog as often as possible. Think I shall jog twice a week, at least, if I were to run 10km under 1 hour. This last 10km run was a good motivational target. Hopefully, there will be more such runs next year that I can take part... think I'm going to be addicted to the adrenalin rush from such runs.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home