What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, November 28, 2005

Addicted to.... Anime

I must admit, I am addicted to Japanese Anime.

Ever since Huey Ing introduced me to Naruto, I'm hooked. I've been faithfully downloading Naruto every Thursday nights. Then a month ago, my colleague introduced another anime, Bleach to me, and now I'm doubly hooked. So every Thu night, I will be online, faithfully downloading both Naruto and Bleach..

With this, the floadgate has been opened. I am now searching for the next anime to download.. I have all episodes of Ghost in The Shell: 2nd GIG. Haven't finished watching them. I have Season 1-8 of South Park, which I only watched up to Season 4.

With the intro of BT (Bit T.), I am getting more than enough dossage of Japanese Anime. I'm catching up on those TV series that I've missed too. I have the full Season 1 of LOST, and up to Ep8 of Season 2 (which is up to date, same as what the US TV is showing). Now getting Six Feet Under, Season 1 and 2 before getting the rest of the other seasons. With my new PC, I'm catching up on the things I've missed out so far.. :P

To add to that addiction, I am trying very hard not to start on any of the MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing) Games like WarCraft or Lineage II, which most of my (male) colleagues are (obsessively) playing currently. Previously, I used the excuse that my poor P3 600MHz PC was too old to support such rich graphics that needs tons of CPU/memory. Now I can't use that excuse anymore.. But I am resisting the temptation.. I shall not go over to the 'dark' side... Hope that my resistance is NOT futile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home