What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My last 2 weekend was such a ....

Just got back from Taiping this morning. Went back to get my Msian IC renewed before the government start imposing fines... Took a bus on Sat nite, reached on Sun morning, had a bad cold the whole day, had to finish Kuan's translation job by Sunday night, went to Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara on Mon morning and got my IC renewed, went thru some of the old stuff at home to find a few Chinese books, and back on a trip to Singapore again (by coach) on Monday night . Whew! What a mad rush... Slept the most of today... Luckily I took leave for today too, else I'll sure have to take mc. Need to catch up on my sleep...

The weekend before that, I had class, my last module for the translation course. I got the result for the last 3 module's exam, not that fantastic: 84, 80, 74. So far, I have 1 A (90-100), 2 Cs (70-79) and 4 Bs (80-89). A 'B' average in total. I'll try my best in the last module's exam and assignment. Hopefully score an 'A' to balance up my 'C'. Gambatte!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home