What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

All weekends booked!

There are 6 more weekends left in 2005. And almost all of them is booked for something....

Weekend of 26 - 27 Nov: To work on my last module's assignment and do a much needed house-cleaning.

Weekend of 03 - 04 Dec: Running at the Standard Chartered (Quarter) Marathon on Sunday, so Saturday is an all rest day, revising on the final draft of my assignment.

Weekend of 10 - 11 Dec: Examination of my last module.

Weekend of 16 - 17 Dec: Need to go back office to work on both days (Application upgrades).

Weekend of 24 - 25 Dec: Free to do my stuff as it is my BD!! :)

Weekend of 30 - 31 Dec: Might need to work OT (website re-launching). Have yet to confirm by my colleagues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home