What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Leisure Week

The past week was good.. 2 Holidays within a week. Too bad Spore gov only granted 1 day holiday each for Deevapali and Hari Raya Puasa, unlike Msia. But I'm not complaining... It's so rare that one can go to work alternately for a week..

Jogged on last Tue and Thu. Could only managed 6.5km each time. Aiy.. need to gain it back for the marathon on 4 Dec.

Recently, I got hooked on anime. First it was Naruto, now it's Bleach. And in between some other misc anime (Vampire Hunter D, etc). I downloaded Ghost in the Shell, have yet find time to watch them. It's amazing how addictive these anime can be. Just finished watching the first 25 episodes of Bleach today. Need to get hold of the next 25 episodes that my collegue promised to burn for me and I'm downloading episode 51 to 57 now...

This is not good... this addiction.. Realised that I do not have time to read anymore! With all these anime and translation jobs that Kuan passed to me, I barely have time to read, even my sleep time is being sacrificed. This coming week will be another challenge, with my last module's lessons starting this Thu and runs throughout the weekend til the following Monday and the possibility of another big job from Kuan that usually has a very tight dateline. Hopefully, my work do not suffer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home