What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Finally! Free Weekend!!

Yes, finally made it to the weekend...

My first free weekend since end of Sep... I stayed in bed till 10am, laze around, bought brunch, surf net, did some translation for Kuan and went for a jog in the evening.. Felt so good to have the weekend all to myself.

Haven't jog since early Oct, cos of a minor injury to my ankle. Missed almost 3 weeks of jogging and my form did deteriorate a bit. Could only do 6.5km in 1 hour today. Think I need to slowly gain back my stamina and form. I will aim for 8km in around 1hour. I have about 1 month to go before the actual run... Gambatte!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yo Imm Jie, Wei wei here! Just dropped by to give u a big shout out of "HI"...^_^ It's great that u're blogging. Indeed, a very good way to keep us updated with ur current affairs. Keep it up, ya?

    Wow, r u going to take part in any marathon? Great stuff!! All the best in ur workouts, but just don't over-pump ur muscles ...hehe...*wink*

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger imm said…

    Thanks Wei for visiting.. I'll try to write more often..
    As for the marathon, I'm going to run 10km only lar, quarter marathon.. hopefully I can move up to half marathon and then to full marathon (42km) in 3-5 years time. I am taking it slowly since I'm not that young anymore. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home