What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, November 28, 2005

I Know What I Did Last Weekend...

Last weekend was the one of those relaxing weekends... Did nothing except things that I liked... I surfed the Net, downloaded and watched some Japanese Anime, read 2 books (Harry Porter I & II, and some of III) and had some (of my own) home cooked food..

Peace and Quiet.. Suprisingly my neighbours (both sides) didnt make any noise... No shouting to ask her daughter to do homework/bath/eat/whatever, no baby crying, no kids running up and down the corridor screaming and shouting... No translation job from Kuan (actually there is, but it was a small one, one that I completed in about 2 hours)..

A jug of Ribena by my side, and newspapers, magazines & books all within my reach.. Lying down on the sofa, head propped up, fan blowing, radio playing, stop reading and taking short naps in between.... I read the whole Sunday... How I wish I have more of such weekends..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home