What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, October 10, 2005

More (Stress) to come...

Monday.... the blues....

Reached office about 8.10am after the usual morning jam at Paya Lebar Road. This is the first day where I officially take over the Monitoring Team (AP Applications Operations aka APAO). Frankly, the team name doesn't seems 'stylo' enough. We used to call it A-PAO, everything also 'PAO'. Now that I'm in-charge, I'll try to use A P A O instead of calling it A-PAO. 厚此薄比。

Went thru with my boss some of the draft SOP and form/checklist that I've created. So far she seems okay with most of the things. And she does have in mind what she wants, in terms of documentation and SOPs for the team. Need to work on several of her suggestions the next few days when she goes on course.

This initial phrase seems bearable.. Let me brace myself for the next few months... More (work/stress/expectation/etc) to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home