What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Japanese Elementary II Exam next week... Oh No!!

Oh NO!!! I'm going to have my Jap E2 exam next week... siao liao...

After I missed last week's class, with 1 more lesson to go (tomorrow), it'll be exam again!! This E2 is much more difficult than E1.. And with me falling sick more often during the last few weeks and work getting busier, I have less time and energy to revise and study... Hopefully can still pass it... else I'll have to re-do E2 again or at least re-take the E2 exam again... Arrggghhh.. think of the money i'm going to 'waste'... Better try to study these 1+ week and see if I can pass it this time.. if I do, then i'll take a few weeks break to master what is taught for E1 & E2 before moving on to Intermediate 1... Gambatte!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home