What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The past week...

Last friday after my course ended early, I went to a Buddhist temple to pray. It is a temple located near the Farrer Park MRT, one that my friend introduced me to. Haven't been there for quite a while. It wasn't very convenient going from my AMK house. It closes at 4:45pm everyday, so I can't go during weekdays, and I'm too lazy to go all the way there just to pray during weekends. The auntie there has given me some good advice several years ago and I'll go there once in a while to get a peace of mind and hear some nagging from her...

Sat & Sun was spent reading and sleeping.. Was playing online game til 2-3am the last 2 nights. Will need to sleep early tonight, tomorrow need to work... But been having stomach upset since ard 9pm.. running to the toilet until my legs lembik.. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home