What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, December 30, 2005

Just no mood to work...

This week was quite bad.. Though there are lots to be done, I just can't summon enough attention to get things done quickly... Luckily no major issue happened during this week. With everyone in a festive holiday mood, things were done in a joyous and relax mode.

Except for the headache of manpower (the lack of it), everything is okay for me in my job. With the immediate termination of one of my guy and the pending resignation of another, add to that, the difficulty the placement company faced while looking for replacement, the monitoring team that I'm in-charge of is being stretched very tight. I can't afford to have anyone of them going on leave or even mc in the next 2 months.

Hopefully, things will get better next year.. Tomorrow will be better... but before tomorrow comes, I need to complete tonight's website implementation. Please let there be no complications to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home