What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, December 23, 2005

It's my birthday!!

Didn't really celebrate much this birthday... Had only 1 birthday cake, from my colleagues.

Spend it alone this year. Went shopping in the morning, at Causeway Point in Woodlands. Never did like the town or Orchard area during Christmas, too crowded with people... Within 1.5 hours, I bought 5 T'shirts and 1 pants. All for work which can also be worn for non working purposes...

Then in the evening, I cooked the traditional mee sua with 2 eggs. Spend the whole afternoon and evening playing an Online Game called Silk Road. Very addictive.. :P

So that's how I spent my birthday.. Relaxing at home.. no need to entertain anyone.. just me, myself and Phaik Imm... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home