What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Good things to come??!!

Spent the Saturday looking through my things, deciding what to keep and what to give/sell away.

Went to the Saka Murni templet in Farrer Park to pray. It was the 15th of the first lunar month, so it was kinda crowded at the temple. Went in, bought some offerings (joss sticks, candles and offering papers) to pray. After which I went to the little room behind the main Buddha statue to pray further. I like to sit and listen to the chanting and enjoy the tranquility the temple has to offer. It was very smoothing and has a calming effect on me. I like to come here to pray as the temple is not commercialized, not filled with smoke and it’s very quiet. I sat in a corner and observed the little crowd that formed. There was a wheel of fortune that is available to turn and predict one’s fortune. I hesitated for a long while and decided to pay $0.50 and took a roll.

And here’s the Prediction I received:

Prediction No. 7 (Assae)

No.7 The Wheel of Fortune says Rest assured money will be yours no doubt as you have surmounted your diificulty. Your fate is comparable to Pipeg, the auger, who suffered the ordeal until Rama destroyed all the giants and gave the conquered city to Pipeg. Your suitor, who until now was parted from you will rejoin you and all will end well.

第七号

夏将作喜凶化吉,功名成就贵人提。

正是洞房花烛夜,果然金榜挂名时。

解曰:

凡事勿疑,功名成就,劳心用智才得贵人,失物寻得,行人到,作事成,婚姻和合,时运远达。


Didn’t expect to get such a good , sure hope that it’s an indication that things are looking up for me.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home