What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Tiring days..

Had to work OT last thursday. Didnt expect to work late.. stayed in the office till almost 11:30pm!! And had to come back to office at 8am the next day. When I got home that night, it had gone past 12 midnight. I couldn't sleep after bathing.. thus I watched 2 TVB episodes of 法证先锋 til almost 2am.. Slept for a while and got up 6.30am and went to work.

Friday was a busy day with another of my colleague taking leave, which left only 3 out of 5 in the team working. I reached office around 8.20am, the rest of my colleagues reached around 9am and 10am respectively. There was quite a lot of things to do and I was kept busy all thru the day. But I did went to Marina Square for a 2-hour lunch with my colleagues.. Later that day, I had to stay back again for OT. Left office around 8pm.. Slept around 12mn that night.

Slept in late yesterday and today. Went for a jog yesterday. Did 5km in 50mins. Not too bad. Finished reading all the papers that had been piling up since 2 weeks ago. Rest and stoned at home these 2 day.. How i wish i could have more such days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home