What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Germany LOST!! :(

Germany lost their match against Italy.. *Cry Cry*

I have been supporting Germany since my teens and the fact now that they won't be having a chance in Berlin to win the World Cup is really really difficult for me to accept. But frankly having just seen the match, almost 100 minutes of it, the Italians deserved more to be in the finals than the Germans. Both teams played well but the Italians had more hunger and creativity in the game. Germany's midfield was totally ineffective, not to mention that Michael Ballack was totally useless, and the Italian's defence was inpenetrable. The game was going into penalty kicks when Grosso scored in the last 3rd minute of the 2nd extra time and then del Piero added the final nail to Germany's coffin in the next minute...

Now I'll be hoping to see the Italians win the World Cup in Berlin on 09 Jul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home