What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Makan Feasts!!

After I tendered my resignation, I've been busy arranging and/or attending dinners.

If it was just a resignation, then I would only need to have dinner with my current set of colleagues. However, this time, it's more than just a simple resignation, I will be leaving Singapore and relocating to Japan for my postgraduate studies! So, I need to meet not just my colleagues, but my friends and ex-colleagues!!

Other than Sok Fang's treat on 05 Mar, there was a couple of dinners and/or appointments the past 2 weeks..

01 Mar - HP CNY Dinner (Fatty Weng's Restaurant)
04 Mar - Went to temple (Saka Murni, Farrer Park) to pray
08 Mar - Watched movie (The Pursuit of Happyness) with Henny and Fitri
09 Mar - SISTIC ex-colleagues (at Sanur, Ngee Ann City)
11 Mar - Meeting Irene & YP (Marche, Vivo City)
13 Mar - Went to Kenneth's condo with Loreen and Patsy
14 Mar - Shopping with Irene (Marina Square)
15 Mar - Watched movie (300) with Fitri
16 Mar - Sophie's annual dinner treat (Le Meridien Hotel)
19 Mar - Meet up with Leongho and Yu Hui with regards to my CPF-OA investment
20 Mar - Colleagues' treat (Samba Brazilian Restaurant)
21 Mar - Meeting June & Roy (Thai Express, Bishan J8)
22 Mar - Meet Irene (Cafe Cartel, Bishan J8)

Almost every night there was an activity... :) And to think that I don't really have that many friends to begin with..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home