What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, July 07, 2006

See doctor... finally...

After a marathon team meeting that lasted well over 3.5 hours, I finally managed to get myself to the doctor's. As my 'usual' doctor is on holiday, I had to go the another one few doors away. Waited quite a while for the appointment. When it's my turn, told the doctor the symptoms and took temperature, blood pressure and check my tonsillitis. She mentioned that she has been seeing lots of adult patients with the same symptoms of high fever, cough, sore throat and headache. She said must be some strain of virus moving around.. She checked for rashes and told me to take note of any rashes forming as she is worried that it might be dengue fever instead. As my block was one of the dengue hot spot last year, she is worried that it might reoccur in the neighbourhood.

In the end, paid $25 for my medications, which includes antibiotics, cough syrup, losenges, pain killer and running nose medication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home