What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, December 19, 2005

Glad it's over...

It was a busy busy busy saturday...

Had to go back office to do some system application upgrades that involves 9 servers. I reached office around 11am. Instead of starting my upgrading tasks, I was asked to do testing by the Network Engineer to test the corporate systems, as they were doing some firewall rules maintianence. All these were not conveyed to me, and it seemed my manager happily agreed to their request without informing me. These testing took me 2 hours. By the time I start to do what I was supposed to do, it was almost 1pm.

Luckily the Project Manager of this upgrade was around to help troubleshooting. So with her help in doing verification testing and all, I spend a total of 9 hours doing 9 servers.

By the time we leave the office, it was already 10pm... But I am just glad that we managed to get it done.

Sunday was a rest day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home