What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Lazy Sunday...

Ah.. Sunday... the last day of the weekend...

It rained early today, around 4am. It woke me, which was a good thing, cos I left the kitchen windows wide opened. Closed them and went back to sleep. Woke up around 9.30am, couldn't sleep anymore. Went to get breakfast, bought newspaper and some groceries from Shop-n-Save. Read newspaper till almost 1pm. Had lunch (a bowl of cereal). And did a final check on my translation assignment before sending it out. Will be taking a nap soon. Later in the day, if it's not raining, I will go for my 6km jog. At night, I will be playing another PC game on my new PC or reading one of the 4 books I borrowed from the library.

So that's about summarised my usual Sundays.

As for my Saturdays, that will be another entry another day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home